DRUM BRAKE LININGS
The brake linings for the drum brakes are used for for the vehicles as follows:
We are able to assimilate and homologate any new references, our own tooling department allowing us to have an efficient programme for new products assimilation.
- Trucks, trailers and buses ( categories M3,N2,N3,O3,O4 according to Regulation 13 ECE-ONU):
Man, Maz, Mercedes, Iveco, Volvo, Renault, Isuzu, Scania, Daf, SAF and BPW axles).
The drum brake linings are delivered in sets of 8 pcs for an axle with rivets, at normal size and various repair sizes.
Search in our online catalog or see link for main references
- Vehicles up to 3.5 to : passenger cars and light commercial vehicles ( categories M1,M2 and N1 according to Regulation 13 ECE-ONU).
These are semi-elastic brake linings used as semi-finished material for brake shoes or are delivered as are to the vehicles manufacturers.
- ISO TS 16949 certified supplier for OE and OES
- R90 ECE-ONU international homologations for aftermarket
- European registered brand
- High testing capabilities for drum brake linings : dynamometric inertial stands for trials
- 3D dimensional control
- The products are manufactured under an integrated management system for quality, environment, health and safety according to ISO TS 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001.